State agencies

  • Harbor Compliance

    Arkansas Fundraising Registration

    Information on Arkansas charitable solicitation fundraising registration.

  • Arkansas Secretary of State

    Business and Commercial (UCC) Services

    Nonprofit organizations in Arkansas are formed with the Secretary of State's office.

  • Arkansas Secretary of State

    Charitable Registration

    Under Arkansas law, all charities that solicit donations in the state of Arkansas must be registered with the Secretary of State.

  • Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration

    Corporation Income Tax Forms and Instructions

    Nonprofit organizations may obtain exemption from Arkansas corporate income taxes by filing with the Department of Finance and Administration. Go to the above page and for the appropriate tax year, look for "AR1023CT Application for Income Tax Exempt Status." Then look for "Corporation Income Tax Instructions."

  • Arkansas Secretary of State


    The forms you will need to start a nonprofit in Arkansas.

Does your organization provide services for new or startup nonprofit organizations?

Contact us to be considered for inclusion in this listing. Please note that listings are limited to nonprofit organizations, government agencies, or organizations that provide substantial resources free of charge.

Contact us