calendar_today Thursday, May 17, 2018
access_time 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ETIt is recommended that you bring your lunch to this event.
Informative sessions open to all nonprofit professionals and community members. Share experiences or knowledge, get answers to questions, develop new ideas for your organization and don’t forget to bring your lunch!
Join others in the community passionate about nonprofit organizations and find out how your own knowledge working with the knowledge of others can benefit your funding potential.
This event is organized by a Funding Information Network partner.
- Network with other community members
- Learn new funding skills
- Share experiences and knowledge
- Learn new ways to collaborate with others
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
Tess Catlin, Public Services Librarian