calendar_today Thursday, May 17, 2018
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Do you ever feel like you’re spending so much time researching funding opportunities that you never actually have time to write a proposal? Mandy Pearce has practical tips to help save you time in your searches so you can begin writing. Find out what you should be doing before and during the research process to make efficient use of your time. Mandy will even show you how to avoid common pitfalls as you work to locate funders whose priorities match your needs.
You’ll also get a glimpse into Foundation Directory Online, learning how to navigate the database as Mandy shares insider tips and tricks to use when researching.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Webinar fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Access to the recording will be provided with purchase.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- Gather the details needed before you can begin research
- Navigate organizational websites, grant databases, and other resources to locate funding opportunities
- Describe the characteristics of a good prospect and prepare next steps for approaching them
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable