calendar_today Friday, May 18, 2018
access_time 9:30 am - 11:00 am ET
Uncertain about the impact of the new tax law on nonprofits, giving, and your sustainability? Come and learn from this panel of experts and find out about new opportunities and potential pitfalls.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act became public law at the end of 2017, but there are still a lot of questions about what it may mean for nonprofits as they plan for the future. Come to this free panel discussion session and hear expert opinions from the grantmaking, nonprofit, legal, and donor perspectives. Bring your questions and concerns!
- Attendees will learn about the impact of the Tax Cuts and Job Act on nonprofits.
- Attendees will learn tips and expert advice from nonprofit lawyers, accountants, and foundations.
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Program directors and staff