calendar_today Friday, May 18, 2018
access_time 9:30 am - 11:00 am ETThis location will be closed to the public as of October 2, 2019. For in-person help, visit our FIN locations.
If you have a list of donors, audience members, or volunteers -- people who have demonstrated their love for your organization -- you probably have potential major donors. This interactive workshop will equip you to start conversations with those people that have the capacity to contribute significant gifts to your organization before the end of the year.
- The role for board members and executive director in cultivating major gifts
- The right time and way to ask
- The right amount to ask for
- Three ways to dispense with pre-ask anxiety
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff