calendar_today Tuesday, May 29, 2018
access_time 10:00 am - 11:30 am PTThis location will be closed to the public as of June 27, 2019. For in-person help, visit our FIN locations.
Does your organization need help directing its fundraising efforts? Planning focuses your organization by setting fundraising priorities and helps give staff and board members a roadmap to success.
This introductory class will provide you the basic steps for developing a fundraising plan, including tips on:
- Making your case for support
- Diversifying your organization's fundraising base
- Creating a plan of action
Start thinking about your organization's fundraising strategies! Join us for an optional 30-minute exercise after the in-person class.
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff