calendar_today Thursday, May 31, 2018
access_time 7:30 am - 10:00 am CTThis location will be closed to the public as of November 1, 2019. For in-person help, visit our FIN locations.
Is your special event getting stale? Learn how to revitalize your special event and make it special again using your venue, auctions, special drawings, theme, appeal, technology, and more!
At this special AFP Greater Cleveland program, Fundraising Event Expert Dianne Kleber will be sharing industry trends and best practices for revitalizing fundraising events while a panel of event experts from various Cleveland-based nonprofit organizations will be on-hand to share specific advice and their own best practices! Whether you’re looking to reach a younger crowd by implementing fundraising technology or raise more with a higher ticket price by adding more value to your event, these experts will have the answers.
Moderator: Dianne Kleber, Senior Director, National Sales, Gesture
- Megan Birman, Events Specialist, Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank
- Kevin Grissinger, Special Events Manager, Greater Cleveland Food Bank
- Jessica Cartagena, Specialist, Donor Engagement & Outreach Events, Cuyahoga Community College
1 CFRE point(s)
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff
- Program directors and staff