calendar_today Thursday, May 31, 2018
access_time 11:30 am - 1:00 pm ETThis location will be closed to the public as of November 1, 2019. For in-person help, visit our FIN locations.
What is technology doing for you?
Data shows that when patrons are more engaged, they are more likely to have a positive experience. In this free lunchtime session, we'll explore ways that digital technology can be used to engage, educate, or enrich individuals before, during, and after an event.
Through the examination of case studies from organizations large and small, you'll learn how you can meaningfully integrate technology into your events through apps, social media, interactive kiosks, and even chatbots. Bring your questions and learn from the experts!
- Attendees will get an overview of technology that can be used to increase event attendance and effectiveness.
- Attendees will learn to define different types of digital technology marketing tools.
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Program directors and staff