calendar_today Thursday, June 7, 2018
access_time 10:00 am - 11:30 am ETThis location will be closed to the public as of October 2, 2019. For in-person help, visit our FIN locations.
For many fundraisers, summer feels like a needed break. Use that time in the office to prepare for a successful Fall fundraising season. Attend this training to learn how to assess the past year’s fundraising efforts and draft a plan to raise more money in September and beyond. Your boss and Board will thank you!
- Take an assessment of the previous year’s fundraising activities – successes, challenges and lessons learned.
- Draft the key fundraising strategies you’ll employ in the Fall. A Development Plan template will be provided.
- Learn how to engage your fellow staff members and Board in implementing this Plan.
- Leave this training feeling energized, ahead-of-the-game and ready to tackle the fundraising potential of Fall!
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff