calendar_today Thursday, June 14, 2018
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Every grant writer tries to sell their organization’s mission, approach, and results to a new or existing funder. Using simple, straightforward language to make your point, demonstrate effective team leadership, and share program results is necessary but can be boring. How can you create an exciting grant proposal that stands out from all the others using the same approach? Adding photos, videos, and stories helps your readers visualize your impact, the community you serve, and how you are changing lives. Learn how to give your proposal (and your organization) the personal touch and genuineness it deserves.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Identify 5 ways you can strengthen your organization’s proposal writing
- Develop a plan for securing compelling visuals, quotes, testimonials, and program outcomes
- Build an internal team to systematically collect these assets for regular proposal and report development
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Grant writers
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you will receive:
- a full recording
- a copy of the webinar slide deck
- associated handout(s), if applicable
Meet our presenters with this brief video.