Nonprofits and corporations need one another to mutually thrive. However, corporations continue to provide a relatively small proportion of the support that nonprofits receive. In order to boost corporate relationships, it’s essential for nonprofits to understand and leverage the value that they can provide.
In this session held in partnership with the Association of Nonprofit Specialists, complete with hands-on exercises, discover how companies approach and make the case for investing in corporate citizenship programs, and explore how your organization can help a corporate partner add to their bottom line and bolster their corporate brand.
This program will help you understand the nuances of:
- Corporate Social Responsibility and how CSR bolsters a company’s shareholder value
- Emerging trends in corporate giving, and what companies are doing in response to those trends
- The relationships that companies seek with their nonprofit partners, and what a win-win relationship looks like.
About the Association of Nonprofit Specialists:
The Association of Nonprofit Specialists is a 501(c)(3) network of organizations, consultants, and other specialists providing assistance to nonprofits. The Association of Nonprofit Specialists provides a variety of educational and networking events and other resources to support nonprofit organizations, and the consultants and specialists who work with them.
- Learn the motivations behind corporate social responsibility
- Discover emerging trends in corporate philanthropy
- Learn how to build relationships with corporations
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff