calendar_today Thursday, July 12, 2018
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
This event is part of a series. Attend all sessions to get the maximum benefit!
Nonprofits often look to the arrival of new board members with great hope. These new arrivals must bring fresh energy, ideas, and networks to break the cycle of 'been there, done that' that can plague a long-standing board of directors. But how can you be sure this will happen? Will your newest board members act as your allies for change, right from the start, raising the bar for board engagement instead of settling in at the lowest common denominator? Get strategies for firing up new recruits, integrating them into the board team to make their enthusiasm and willingness to take action infectious.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Recruit potential board members from new sources
- Integrate energized recruits into the board team
- Create a process to onboard new board members effectively
- Build your team: Identify allies on your existing board
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable