calendar_today Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Eastern: 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Central: 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Mountain: 7:00 am - 8:30 am
Pacific: 6:00 am - 7:30 am
Marketing and communications are how your talk to your donors in between the time you ask them for money. So, how are you doing?
In the nonprofit sector, marketing and communications often become an after-thought or are the first line item reduced (or even eliminated!) when up against reducing programs, however, your ability to convey the great work you are doing is imperative to funding. Funding and marketing go hand-in-hand, and if they’re not, you need to rethink your plan.
There are a lot of tools to use, but which one works best for you? How do we put together a plan that aligns to our fund development efforts? Am I doing enough?
Join Allison Motz of Ascend Advisors and Erika Borg of Civic Allies Consulting for this key session of our new leadership series and we’ll explore 10 tips to increase visibility and awareness including a review of “what is your promise?,” social media management, website engagement, customer experience surveys for all levels of customers and volunteers and how to evaluate your outreach.
After you register you will receive a separate email with directions for accessing the webinar.
- Participants will learn ways to tell their organization's story effectively.
- Participants will take home tools and websites that will help in their marketing efforts.
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Program directors and staff