calendar_today Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
This event is part of a series. Attend all sessions to get the maximum benefit!
According to the Individual Donor Benchmark Report, the secret sauce for raising more money is to have a fundraising plan. A good fundraising plan serves as your roadmap for the year. It doesn’t need to be complicated but should cover things like your funding goal, potential funding sources, and fundraising activities.
Don’t have a plan yet and not sure where to start? Find out what you need to create an effective and achievable course for the fiscal year.
Already have a fundraising plan? Learn how to analyze and measure your effectiveness in order to maximize your financial sustainability.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Identify key components in an effective annual development plan
- Determine what metrics you will need to track your progress against your goals.
- Apply donor engagement best practices to inspire greater investment in your organization.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable