calendar_today Tuesday, July 31, 2018
access_time 10:00 am - 12:00 pm ET
Presented in collaboration with the Association of Nonprofit Specialists
More than half of senior fundraising professionals are planning to leave their jobs within two years and half of all executive directors report that they can’t find qualified people for fundraising. How can small or medium-sized nonprofits address these issues, given limited budgets for recruiters or consultants?
This workshop will explore how to stabilize fundraising departments and achieve better outcomes through the use of a collaborative planning process, careful team building, and recruiting. Through real-world examples, templates, and hands-on activities that get workshop participants out of their seats and engaged, we will share best practices, strategies, and templates – for building a strong team.
- Learn how to identify and attract quality fundraising talent
- Understand the essentials of retaining development staff
- Learn how to how to use collaborative planning for better team-building results
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff