calendar_today Friday, August 3, 2018 - Friday, December 14, 2018
access_time 9:30 am - 11:00 am PTThis location will be closed to the public as of June 27, 2019. For in-person help, visit our FIN locations.
The Emerging Development Professionals Leadership Circle is a monthly peer group meeting of new development professionals (0-3 years of experience) from small nonprofit organizations to share challenges and strategies for personal and organizational success. In an informal, roundtable format, you will have an opportunity to share your insights, gain practical solutions and alleviate any on-the-job isolation or stress that you might experience.
The peer circle will gather monthly at Foundation Center West in San Francisco on 5 Fridays from 9:30-11:00am, beginning on August 3rd. Dates are as follows: August 3rd, September 7th, October 5th, November 9th, and December 14th. Participants must register before July 31st, 2018. The $125 fee covers the full cost of the series. To maximize benefit, we require attendance for the entire series in order to create an effective learning cohort.
- Cultivating funder collaborations
- Moving beyond the elevator pitch
- Landscape scanning using knowledge tools
- Career development
- Sustainability and self-care
- Emerging Development Professionals (0-3 years of development experience) located in the Bay Area
- Development professionals of smaller nonprofit organizations (budget size of less than $2 million)
- August 3rd, 2018 - 9:30AM-11:00AM
- September 7th, 2018 - 9:30AM-11:00AM
- October 5th, 2018- 9:30AM-11:00AM
- November 9th, 2018 - 9:30AM-11:00AM
- December 14th, 2018 - 9:30AM-11:00AM
- Fundraising & development staff