calendar_today Thursday, August 9, 2018
access_time 9:30 am - 11:30 am ET
Missy Behymer is an authority in the field of nonprofits and nonprofit accounting. Prior to public accounting, Missy spent 12 years in consumer finance. She is a member of the AICPA and Ohio Society of CPAs.
Ms. Behymer’s program will cover the accounting issues that are unique to nonprofits.
This event is organized by a Funding Information Network partner.
- After attending the class, participants will be able to understand and manage the required IRS filings for nonprofits.
- Attendees will be able to recognize the importance of remaining in compliance with nonprofit financial regulations.
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Individual grantseekers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
Melessa (Missy) Behymer, CPA