calendar_today Tuesday, August 14, 2018
access_time 11:00 am - 12:30 pm ETThis location will be closed to the public as of October 2, 2019. For in-person help, visit our FIN locations.
A lot has changed on Census.gov since you last checked in, and with less than two years till the 2020 Census, now is the time to stay up to date.
Join us for this high-level overview of Census.gov to learn about the site’s latest enhancements. This session will reacquaint you with of some of the data-access tools you’ve come to rely on, as well as introduce you to some of the Census Bureau’s latest web apps and tools. You’ll get updates on changes to come so that you can help shape the Census Bureau’s next generation data-access platform. You’ll also learn how to tap into the Census Bureau’s enhanced data-access learning portal, and where to go if you want to take part in 2020 Census activities. So join us and stay engaged!
- Choose which census.gov data-access tool would be most helpful
- Identify some of the most recent updates on census.gov and where to go to stay engaged
- Identify where to go for support and to continue learning about Census Bureau data
- Explain what a Hard-to-Count community is and where to go on census.gov to learn more about them
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs