calendar_today Thursday, August 30, 2018
access_time 10:00 am - 11:30 am PTThis location will be closed to the public as of June 27, 2019. For in-person help, visit our FIN locations.
Is your organization ready to seek corporate support?
Corporate grantmakers are different from traditional foundations in many ways. This class provides a basic overview of:
- The different types of corporate giving
- What motivates corporations to give
- How to find potential corporate partners
- Define different types of corporate philanthropy and their motivations.
- Learn how to find information about different types of corporate philanthropy.
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers