calendar_today Thursday, September 20, 2018
access_time 9:30 am - 11:30 am ETThis location will be closed to the public as of October 2, 2019. For in-person help, visit our FIN locations.
Virtually all non-profits have or need development directors. Talented, well-rounded development professionals, directors especially, are in high demand.
This session is designed for anyone who aspires to be a Director, is one, or needs to hire or supervise one. Based on years of experience serving in various director roles, and coaching many others, I’ve identified the 7 habits highly effective directors possess. Learn the habits, core components of each, and simple strategies for implementation.
- Gain an understanding of the core habits for effective Directors.
- Learn core components and competencies behind the 7 habits and how any director can work.
- Simple strategies for implementing each habit.
- Opportunity to connect with other directors and share tips and strategies.
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Nonprofit startups