calendar_today Tuesday, September 25, 2018
access_time 10:30 am - 12:00 pm ETThis location will be closed to the public as of May 17, 2019. For in-person help, visit our FIN locations.
(In collaboration with Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta)
Seeing the © copyright symbol can evoke justified and unjustified fears. Can your organization be sued for using a photo? Conversely, can your organization protect its pamphlets and educational materials?
This presentation will demystify some common copyright issues that nonprofits encounter by providing a broad overview of the following topics:
- When nonprofits can – and can’t – use photos.
- How nonprofits can protect their intellectual property.
- How nonprofits can leverage their intellectual property.
- All levels of experience
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Program directors and staff