calendar_today Thursday, September 27, 2018
access_time 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm ETThe library is in the Hillsborough Municipal Building, with ample free parking.
Is there really grant money for your nonprofit? If you are an organization seeking new sources of funding, this session provides hands-on training of the Foundation Directory Online database.
Our interactive class is designed for staff, board members, and volunteers at established nonprofit organizations. The database allows you to search 140,000+ foundations to find money for your nonprofit. This event is organized by a Funding Information Network partner.
This event is organized by a Funding Information Network partner.
- Explore the Foundation Directory Online with a certified FDO trainer
- Discover the vast, free resources of a Central New Jersey Funding Information Network partner
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
Seana Zimmer, Librarian Assistant and Retired Grant Writer, SCLSNJ