calendar_today Wednesday, October 3, 2018
access_time 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET
Generous philanthropists and individuals fuel many of the most exciting and innovative projects, exhibitions, and endeavors in the arts.
In this panel discussion, we will explore some of the best practices, lessons, and challenges in soliciting major/leadership gifts for arts organizations. The panel will be comprised of leading major gift officers and development professionals working in the arts in both New York City and beyond.
- Learn best practices for how to solicit gifts from philanthropists/individual donors.
- Gain insight into the cultivation process of a major donor.
- Understand some of the challenges associated with soliciting major/leadership gifts.
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff