calendar_today Wednesday, October 3, 2018
access_time 10:00 am - 11:30 am ET
Fundraising is a high-pressure job that often leaves development professionals feeling isolated and overwhelmed. In this session, you will engage in facilitated discussions with peers to examine some of the common challenges they face in their day-to-day work, brainstorm potential solutions, and share strategies on how to mobilize effective fundraising teams in their organizations.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Setting realistic goals and expectations
- Time prioritization
- Managing up
- Performance measurement
At the end of this session, participants will feel more comfortable and confident about their role."
- Understand the most essential roles of a development professional
- Learn how to manage your time effectively
- Discover how to set expectations and evaluate development work
- Fundraising & development staff