calendar_today Wednesday, October 10, 2018
access_time 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET
Learn about Grants.gov, where you can find grant opportunities across many government agencies for your nonprofit organization. Presented by Patricia Glass, a Grants.gov Program Advisor.
This event is organized by a Funding Information Network partner.
- Learn how to navigate and search for funding opportunities on grants.gov.
- Learn how to create a Workspace to apply for grants, and how to best utilize Workspace functions.
- Hear tips for applicants, from a Program Advisor.
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
Patricia Glass, Grants. gov Program Advisor, United States Department of Health and Human Services ASFR