calendar_today Thursday, October 11, 2018
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
There are new compliance requirements for nonprofit boards, but where do we go to remain up-to-date? What should we be concerned about and what risks are part of the everyday world of governing nonprofits? This session will offer an overview of the oversight and accountability requirements of boards with technical expertise from a BoardSource Governance certified consultant.
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Apply best practices in Board Governance
- Assess if your Nonprofit is compliant with Federal, State and Local Government standards
- Establish organizational policies e.g., Conflict of Interest and Whistle Blower policies
- Create a board structure that supports effective governance and fiduciary oversight processes (including the 990 review and financial audit)
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
This webinar is a collaboration with Support Center.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable