calendar_today Thursday, October 11, 2018
access_time 9:00 am - 4:00 pm ETThis location will be closed to the public as of October 2, 2019. For in-person help, visit our FIN locations.
Corporate sponsorship often represents an important income stream for many nonprofits. At the same time, corporations are besieged by requests for funding and are more judicious as to which organizations they support. Within the nonprofit sector, we have reached a critical decision point: How will we change our approach in order to improve results?
Successful nonprofit organizations recognize that they must go beyond offering standard and outdated benefits if they are to increase sponsorship income. The focus of this workshop is to review proven strategies and tactics to increase corporate sector revenue.
- Techniques and trends in securing corporate support
- Securing event-based sponsorships
- How to differentiate your organization from the crowd of others seeking sponsorship
- Learn how to create a successful sponsorship program.
- Understand how to leverage board members and volunteers for assistance.
- Learn how to navigate within the corporate environment to reach decision-makers.
- Acquire the skills to prioritize corporate outreach based upon likely return.
- Use Foundation Directory Online to locate and research potential corporate partners.
- Fundraising & development staff