calendar_today Friday, October 12, 2018
access_time 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm ET
Grantmaker charts can help you determine if a grantmaker gives grants for your area of interest, in your service area, and what size those grants are. These can be very helpful in determining whether or not an organization would fit as a funding partner.
Join us to learn more about interpreting grantmaker charts and getting closer to getting the grants your nonprofit needs!
This event is organized by a Funding Information Network partner.
- Find out how to determined what areas of interest a funder has funded in the past
- Find out how to determined where funders grant funds
- Find out how to determined how large the grants a funders makes are
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
Emily Wierzbowski, Librarian, Mahopac Public Library