calendar_today Friday, October 19, 2018
access_time 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm ET
This event is part of a series. Attend all sessions to get the maximum benefit!
This workshop includes lunch and will take place across the hall from the Georgia-Pacific auditorium following the Nonprofit Resource Fair.
Conveying a strong program design and process are keys to delivering maximum donor impact in your grant proposal. It takes more than a well-researched and impactful program rationale.
Your design must be logistically strong and programmatically sound while also taking the reader on a journey where your program serves as a key element to tie the need and success together. Join us for an in-person training with Foundation Center Director, Maria Azuri, on crafting program designs and processes that will make your proposal stand out.
- Outline the steps of the program
- Outline processes to align with the intended program impact and rationale
- Connect the program goal with a structured operation that leads to intended impact
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Individual grantseekers
- Program directors and staff