calendar_today Wednesday, October 24, 2018
access_time 9:30 am - 4:30 pm ET
Presented in collaboration with the Association of Nonprofit Specialists
Are you on the cusp of a substantial building or renovation project? Do you need to grow your programs or your endowment? (Who doesn’t?)
Many nonprofit leaders facing these challenges are not prepared for the rigors of a capital campaign that can provide the funding. This day-long workshop will help you analyze and prepare the six key ingredients for capital campaign success:
- Case for support
- Dollar goal
- Steering committee
These tools can be used for any size campaign but those who are considering a $5 million+ project will especially benefit. If you are an executive director, development director, or board member, please join us for this hands-on learning opportunity.
By participating in this workshop, you’ll be able to evaluate exactly how ready you are for your campaign and will return to your office knowing the next steps you need to take for success.
Check-in begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Assess your readiness to embark upon a capital campaign
- Learn the most crucial elements for successful capital campaign fundraising
- Identify the best next steps to support your organization's goals
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers