calendar_today Thursday, November 8, 2018
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Board leadership isn’t simply something an organization comes by, nor is it a static quality that once developed stays forever. The best boards come from communities that take a long-term perspective and develop leadership as a sustainable resource while creating a high-performance culture that promotes effective leadership through teamwork and collaboration. This includes creating a collaborative culture and values, building organizational commitment, cultivating collective thinking, and using a team approach to build sustainable board engagement and satisfaction.
Board building should be an ongoing process with year-round activities. Applying best practices of sustainability to the topic of board development and drawing upon theories of organization behavior, this webinar guides participants through a process that focuses on the different steps needed to build an effective board that is sustainable over the long term, including strategies for creating a collaborative board culture that delivers higher levels of productivity and satisfaction.
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Apply a team approach to build sustainable board engagement and satisfaction
- Improve board communication and foster better decision making
- Conduct board and individual member performance assessments and address poor board behavior
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
This webinar is a collaboration with Support Center.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable