calendar_today Friday, November 16, 2018
access_time 9:30 am - 11:00 am ET
Building relationships with funders is a key part of foundation fundraising-- and it's a great opportunity to engage your Board members!
Come to this free session and learn what foundations like to see in a nonprofit board member--and how nonprofit board members can make funding relationships with foundations work! Bring a board member with you and learn from our panel of experts:
Moderator: Dani Robbins, Director of Nonprofit Administration, John Carroll University
Panelists will include:
- Anne-Marie E. Connors, Vice President of Institutional Advancement, Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging
- Jennifer Hurd, Senior Vice President, State of Ohio Market Manager, Bank of America
- Robert Koonce, CFRE, Chief Development Officer, Boys & Girls Clubs of Cleveland
- Symone McClain, Grantmaking Professional
Prepare to take away practical tips and make connections with those in the know. Register now--space is limited!
NOTE: Please plan to enter campus through the Main Entrance on John Carroll Boulevard. Identify yourself as a visitor and you will be given a visitor pass and can park anywhere near the Dolan Science Center, which will be the building right in front of you. Here is a campus map to assist you.
- Attendees will learn how board members can facilitate relationships with foundations.
- Attendees will identify what funders like to see in a nonprofit board.
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff