calendar_today Thursday, December 13, 2018
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
While board leadership represents one of the greatest indicators of nonprofit effectiveness, too often organizations struggle with the issue of accountability and engagement in their governance functions. This webinar will examine using board self assessment to improve governance while creating a culture of high performance in nonprofit boards.
Board assessment provides board members the opportunity to critically examine the ways in which they can improve areas of governance function on a regular basis while providing clarity around responsibilities and expectations. Through this webinar participants will learn how to develop and implement board self assessment in their organizations while gaining a greater understanding of how assessment can set the foundation for improved accountability and engagement on a group and individual level.
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Deliver and administer assessment results
- Assess job descriptions for board members based on sample templates
- Develop and implement management and accountability tools your organizations.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
This webinar is a collaboration with Support Center.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable