calendar_today Thursday, January 17, 2019
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
One of the most obvious and challenging functions of governance is how we structure the board and committees to get things done. This webinar addresses how to best organize board committees and meetings for effective governance and explores many of the nuts and bolts such as board materials, agendas, and ongoing communications between meetings. The webinar will present background information on common committees and board structures and answer common questions about governance models and board organization.
In this webinar, participants will explore:
- Common mistakes in organizing the board;
- Perspectives on appropriate committees and meeting expectations;
- Templates that are available to implement structures efficiently;
- Concrete next steps for changing aspects of the functioning of the board.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
This webinar is a collaboration with Support Center.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable