calendar_today Thursday, February 7, 2019
access_time 9:00 am - 1:00 pm PT
Does your organization need help directing its fundraising efforts? Planning focuses your organization by setting fundraising priorities and helps give staff and board members a roadmap to success.
This introductory class will provide you the basic steps for developing a fundraising plan, including tips on:
- Making your case for support
- Diversifying your organization's fundraising base
- Creating a plan of action
Start thinking about your organization's fundraising strategies! Join us for an optional 30-minute exercise after the in-person class.
This event is organized by a Funding Information Network partner.
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff