calendar_today Friday, March 1, 2019
access_time 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm ET
Looking for grants for your nonprofit organization? Foundation Directory Online (FDO) has got a smart basic search, a straightforward results page, detailed Grantmaker profiles, and more! Join us to learn about FDO and other resources for your nonprofit's grant search.
This event is organized by a Funding Information Network partner.
- Learn how to access the Foundation Directory Online database at the Mahopac Public Library
- Learn how to conduct a basic search with Foundation Directory Online
- Learn how to refine searches and conduct advanced searches
- Learn how to interpret a results list in Foundation Directory Online
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
Emily Wierzbowski, Librarian, Mahopac Public Library