calendar_today Thursday, March 28, 2019
access_time 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm ETThis location will be closed to the public as of May 17, 2019. For in-person help, visit our FIN locations.
For many nonprofits, government grants are an advanced and highly coveted funding source. Is your nonprofit ready to take its fundraising to the next level? What kind of capacity is not only ideal but crucial for applying for and managing government funding? What funding sources are available and best-suited for your nonprofit? Learn the basics of how to incorporate a government funding strategy into your overall development plan and be a competitive applicant for local, state, and federal funds.
In this training you will learn:
- What kind of infrastructure you need to successfully apply for and manage government dollars
- What kinds of costs and programs/projects are ideal for government funding and enable leverage of other funding sources
- How to research and vet government funding opportunities
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers