calendar_today Monday, April 1, 2019
access_time 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
Learn to tell your story on the elevator, to your potential volunteers, and within a proposal. Expand your book of stories to capture the essence of your organization. Do you convey the urgency of your need and the impact of donations? Bring your organization's story, elevator speech, or brochure to share.
Our Non-Profit Issues program begins with a webinar about the month's topic. We pause and discuss the video at key points. We use Foundation Center Resources and share our own experiences to expand our knowledge. Learning, discussing, and networking are key components of this regular meeting.
This event is organized by a Funding Information Network partner.
- View webinar(s) together, pausing to discuss key points.
- Enjoy a small group discussion, exchanging viewpoints, sharing examples, and increasing knowledge retention.
- Meet and network with other nonprofit organizations in Central New Jersey.
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Individual grantseekers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
Seana Zimmer, Certified FDO Expert and Trainer, SCLSNJ