calendar_today Friday, April 5, 2019 - Friday, November 8, 2019
access_time 9:30 am - 11:00 am ET
APPLICATIONS TO JOIN THE 2019 BREAKFAST CLUB HAVE NOW CLOSED. JOIN US AGAIN NEXT YEAR!
The Breakfast Club in New York City is a monthly support group for people like you, directors of small development shops, to share challenges and strategies for personal and organizational success. In an informal, roundtable format facilitated by Foundation Center and Cause Effective, members can share their insights, gain practical solutions, and remedy any on-the-job isolation or stress that they might experience. We also include panel discussions with member participants, as well as opportunities to hear from invited speakers. This program is designed to be responsive to you and your needs – so your ideas will also help us shape the program as it progresses.
- Must be the most senior development staffer in their organization
- Must have 5 or fewer people in their development department
- Must have at least 12 months of experience in their role
To apply for membership in the 2019 Breakfast Club, please use the following instructions:
- Fill out the application form to assess your fit with our membership criteria. Be sure to read the eligibility requirements listed above carefully before applying, as this group is specifically intended for nonprofit development directors of small shops to meet with their peers.
- Next, click the orange "Enroll" button on the righthand side of this GrantSpace page, in order to submit the $160 membership fee. If you do not meet the eligibility criteria and consequently are not accepted into the Breakfast Club, your fee will be refunded.
The deadline to apply is Friday, March 8th at 5pm. Applicants will be informed of membership decisions on Friday March 22nd.
The 2019 Breakfast Club will meet monthly on Friday mornings, 9:30-11:00am, on April 5, May 3, June 7, September 6, October 18, and November 8.
The cost to participate in the program (if accepted) is $160.
If you have questions about the application process, please email Tracy Kaufman at [email protected]
- Fundraising & development staff