calendar_today Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
As many of you know by now, Foundation Center and GuideStar joined forces earlier this year to become a new organization, Candid. While new tools are still on the horizon, there are so many ways Candid can help you, as a nonprofit professional, do your job better right now. And many of those tools are free. Join Julieta Mendez, director of programs, and Gabe Cohen, senior director of marketing and communications, as they share some of our tools that will help build your organization’s capacity. And stick around after the demo for a chance to weigh in on how Candid can help you even more in the future. We want to hear from you, the nonprofits on the ground doing great work, on how we can help you move forward!
- Upon completion of this live, online training you will have an understanding of the new tools available to you, and how you can leverage them to increase your organization's visibility, and for fundraising support.
A Special Welcome to:
- Nonprofit professionals, everyone from ED’s to development directors, to comms teams.
Watch this webinar live and continue the Q&A conversation locally with your nonprofit peers at our regional office locations! Click on a location to register for an in-person viewing:
2 - 3:30 pm ET: Viewing Party
3:30 - 4pm ET: Post-Webinar Peer Discussion
Foundation Center Northeast, Washington D.C., 1627 K Street, NW, Third Floor| RSVP
Foundation Center West, San Francisco, 312 Sutter Street, Suite 606 | RSVP
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff