calendar_today Thursday, April 25, 2019
access_time 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm ETThis location will be closed to the public as of May 17, 2019. For in-person help, visit our FIN locations.
In an era focused on impact, nonprofits will be defined by their ability to show that they are making a difference through the use of data. In this workshop, we will discuss how to use a data-driven framework to develop a compelling theory of change. We will also discuss how to prepare your nonprofit to demonstrate your success using data. We will also explore how to best position your nonprofit to discerning donors and grantmakers.
- identify clear, compelling, and measurable goals
- develop strategies to assess progress toward reaching these goals
- design activities, programs, and services that align with these goals
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff