calendar_today Thursday, May 9, 2019
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
You probably have a long list of tech projects you'd like to get funded. These may include redesigning your website or implementing a new file sharing system. But how do you prioritize them or decide which projects are even worth pursuing?
During this live, online training presented with Idealware, we'll help you think through the return on investment (ROI) for your potential tech project. We'll outline the potential costs of a typical project, including hardware and software costs, the implementation process, training time, and more. We’ll also show you how to weigh your potential costs against benefits such as money saved, time saved, and improved services or advocacy. Finally, we will show you how you can incorporate this valuable information into your proposals or conversations with potential funders.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this live, online training, you should be able to:
- Outline the realistic potential costs of your tech projects
- Identify the potential ROI for your tech projects
- Prioritize tech projects for your organization by potential ROI
- Share your assessment of cost and ROI with other decision makers within your organization
- Leverage ROI data for your funding proposal
1.5 CFRE point(s)
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable