calendar_today Friday, May 10, 2019
access_time 10:00 am - 2:00 pm ET
“You should really see about getting some government funding.” But how? If you’re not a medical research institution looking for a million-dollar grant from the NIH, are there any other options for you?
The short answer is yes! Come find out the ins and outs of government funding for all types of nonprofits. A panel of experts will talk about how to identify opportunities, how to apply for those funds, and what you need to know about the application process.
- Emily Campbell, Associate Director, The Center for Community Solutions
- Matt Carter, Executive Consultant, Grants Plus
- Angela C. Dawson, Executive Director, Ohio Commission on Minority Health
Additional panelists to be announced.
Teleange’ Thomas, Director, Foundation Center Midwest, a service of Candid
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Program directors and staff