calendar_today Thursday, June 27, 2019
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Last month’s live, online training introduced the concept of community foundations and how to engage them in support of your mission. This live online training will specifically focus on donor advised fund at community foundations, and how you can effectively access them. You will learn the most effective strategies to (1) build a relationship with community foundations and improve your opportunities to receive support; (2) gain insider knowledge on how to get on a donor advisor’s radar; and (3) take advantage of other funding opportunities.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
After this live, online training, you should be able to:
- Develop a strategy to effectively access funding opportunities through donor advised funds
- Build and steward relationships with donor advisors
- Generate opportunities for your organization to further engage with your local community foundation
A Special Welcome to Executive Directors and Development Officers.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- All levels of experience
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable