calendar_today Thursday, July 11, 2019
access_time 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm ETThis location will be closed to the public as of October 2, 2019. For in-person help, visit our FIN locations.
How do you ensure your organization is speaking with one voice? Based on Sarah Durham’s book Brandraising: How to Raise Money and Increase Visibility through Smart Communications (Jossey-Bass, 2010) this workshop introduces nonprofits to the concepts of brandraising that can help you improve your fundraising, outreach and relationship-building communications through your brand. We’ll discuss the how to infuse your brand’s identity in all components of your brand and how to ensure your communications team implements your brand successfully.
- Understand the key components of your brand
- How to develop and implement procedures around branding and a style guide
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Program directors and staff