calendar_today Monday, August 19, 2019
access_time 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm ET
When an organization first gets started it often requires an all-hands-on-deck approach to get it going. This can result in board members being involved in daily operations. Once you establish staff leadership, the hands-on approach can get in the way of progress. This class will help you transition your board into the healthier role of providing governance and fundraising to take your organization to the next level.
- establish a board with committees that support the strategic direction of the organization
- motivate and teach your board how to become effective fundraisers for your organization.
- create an environment where board members support staff leadership effectively
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Program directors and staff