calendar_today Wednesday, September 25, 2019
access_time 10:00 am - 12:00 pm ET
It's rare for an individual giving program to achieve financial goals, tied to substantial organizational impact, without major gifts playing a starring role. How do you elevate your community of donors to include more people making much larger than average gifts?
Whether your organization considers a major gift at levels of $1,000 and higher or a minimum of $25,000, this workshop will offer strategies for donor prospecting and segmentation as well as high touch stewardship. In addition, creating peer asking teams and recognizing special moments when you can ask for a larger gift will help you draw the major gift potential that's just below the surface of your donor base.
- Learn how to add more major gifts to your funding mix.
- Discover strategies for prospecting and segmentation for major donors.
- Learn how to create the right systems for making the right ask at the ideal moment.
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Nonprofit startups