calendar_today Thursday, September 26, 2019
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
#GivingTuesday, a global day of giving, will be here before you know it. In just a few short weeks on December 3rd, millions of people will support causes they care about by giving some of their time, making a donation, using their voice to amplify a mission, etc.
The planning and execution of a successful #GivingTuesday awareness campaign can be daunting, especially if you are just getting started. But don’t worry, Jamie McDonald from the #GivingTuesday team will share her experiences and help you make the most of the next few weeks to ensure you’re well-prepared for your campaign. You’ll hear case studies from nonprofits that have seen success with planning a campaign.
Join us on Thursday, September 26th at 2pm ET for a crash course in executing a #GivingTuesday campaign.
Can’t make the webinar? Register by its start time, and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this live, online training you should be able to:
- Identify giving trends from recent #GivingTuesday campaigns
- Apply best practices to your #GivingTuesday campaign planning
- Prepare your team with innovative approaches to connecting with donors
- Start designing your organization’s #GivingTuesday campaign
A Special Welcome to:
- CEOs/Executive Directors
- Development Officers
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- All levels of experience
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable