calendar_today Friday, October 4, 2019
access_time 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET
Meet with Candid staff at the Ponce de Leon Library to receive assistance with topics such as:
- Searching Foundation Directory Online (FDO) and Grants to Individuals
- Tips on proposal writing
- Navigating resources on nonprofit management
- Accessing eBooks
Login and sign up for an appointment today!
Note: One-on-one's can be scheduled for 30 minutes up to an hour. To request an hour, schedule two 30 minute blocks.
In advance of your appointment:
- Come prepared with what you would like to accomplish
- Laptops are strongly encouraged
- If you are affiliated with a nonprofit, please watch the recorded video: Introduction to Finding Grants
If you need to cancel your appointment, 24-hour notice is appreciated. To cancel an appointment, follow the cancellation link included in the confirmation email you receive.
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff
- Individual grantseekers
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff