calendar_today Wednesday, February 26, 2020
access_time 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
Do you represent an international nonprofit organization? And are wondering how to seek U.S. funding from private foundations? Gain an introduction to the world of foundation fundraising for non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and U.S. nonprofits with international programs.
This workshop provides an overview of the grantseeking process for representatives of foreign NGOs and U.S.-based nonprofits with international programs. We will cover legal aspects of U.S. foundation giving overseas, the types of funders working internationally and the steps involved in identifying grantmaking prospects. The presentation is followed by a tour of our resources on international philanthropy as well as a Q&A with experts from the field.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn to create a case for support
- Explore the various types of support available
- Discuss U.S. giving regulations for International organizations
- Discover grantseeking resources
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Nonprofit startups